Tuesday 22 July 2014

Discover happiness


I was thinking of all the person whom I have met in my life and distinguishing the happy and those unhappy. 

The most happy one I met was a sweet lady. I know her from my childhood. She is a widow, all her siblings have died. She lives alone in a house. To add more she is childless. But not a day I have seen her unhappy. She is cheerful always, loves all the people she met especially children. Her kitchen cupboard always has a box filled with chocolates for all. And I am surprised to see her always pleasant. She lives a very systematic life in spite of all these troubles. Yes she has accepted what all life has offered to her and still living a contented life.


The unhappy ones I met had almost everything, but they lacked contentment. They were focusing their happiness on the material things acquired.

My happiness comes from several different things
1. Cooking good and different food for my family.
2. when a new shot appears on my rose in the garden
3. Sometimes the pleasure of watching a beautiful film
4. Sometimes talking to a good old friend

All these pleasures have nothing in relation to money.

To some all the wishes in life are granted. But when things doesn't happen as we expect, it disturbs the normal being.But the basic understanding that ups and downs can happen will do a real difference.You cannot truly cherish the happiness if you don’t know what challenges and sadness are.

We often complain when things go upside down. But being aware of the situation can do a  great deal.  We need to decide whether to  move on, or to  dwell on the things you can’t control.

Happiness has nothing to do with your life's circumstances,its based on your ability to accept the things you are experiencing.

1. Be pride in how far we have come from and have faith in how far you can go.
2. Enjoy life with less expectation and explore more of it.
2. When difficult situations happens, believe in yourself and to handle it.


Actually it is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. Enjoy all the simple things in life - we all have just one life.





No comments:

Post a Comment